2008年6月20日 星期五

Reflection

Written by Teresa Chen

This interview is quite time-consuming, but I have a lot of fun. Through the process of interview, I get to know Melanie again. I knew her when I was in the States, but we weren’t that close at that time. At the first moment that I know she is coming to Taiwan, I eagerly ask her to have a meal with my family. What a pity is that the school she applies for is in Taipei and we are both quite busy at the beginning of the semester. Therefore, we soon forget about the meal date. Though I still keep in touch with her, we have hard time choosing a time that both of us are available since she is in Taipei, and I am in Taichung. Thanks to the interview, we begin to chat on the MSN a lot and finally arrange the date for our meeting. Meeting face to face is really amazing. I discover that she changes a lot and speaks several Chinese now. We had a great time and I invite her to visit Taiwan again once she has free time. Then, I can be her good guide and help her enjoy the time in Taiwan.

沒有留言: